To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

More on Kiel James Patrick

So I caved yesterday and ordered something from the Kiel James Patrick site.  I'm holding strong on the bracelet... I am all for female empowerment but there's something fantastic about wearing jewelry someone gave you.  Most of my "good" stuff is from Michael, because lets face it, who shops at Tiffany or Pandora for themselves!!  (If you do, good for you!  But I just can't bring myself to do so...) anyway, I bet I'll cave in for the bracelet soon (which one!!!??? ALL?) but instead I am satisfied with these:


I am in love with these adorable earrings!  There are various colors and motifs (whales, anchors, lobsters...) I'd love the whales too, but the navy with pink Elephants were irresistible to me.  I've loved elephants always, but far more since Michael gave me the most adorable card with a pink elephant for me and a blue for him... I was sold on elephants after that.  At a very reasonable 22.00 USD for hand made silk button earrings with silver posts, how could I say no?  Plus, shipping is free and you get five dollars off if you sign up for their newsletter... LOVE IT.

Plus, I think Kiel James Patrick is adorable and hysterical.  I love his little blog with Sarah Vickers (they are totes adorbs together!!) and in my browsing I stumbled upon his personal blog in which he describes how gangsters scared him by calling him a cracker... seriously, can't make this stuff up!  How nice to buy hand made (in the US!) stuff by a really interesting character!  Love it...

PS. To anyone who loves me... I love everything on his site.  Seriously you couldn't go wrong... hehe!

xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment