To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Monday, August 22, 2011

The end of Summer...

There are only a few weekends like this left... I can feel it.  I love every minute of the time spent relaxing in the mountains, it helps me get through the beastly hot, busy days in Charlotte.

He really looks at home there...



This photo is too funny... No idea what I was intending to do, but what a ridiculous jump to have caught on (well not film...) camera...

Haha!  Half-way done with a dive!

Under water!!!  

We had a great time on the boat (Mummy sat out this time) so it was just the three of us, the water was perfectly warm and even though it stormed a bit all ended well.  Days like this make me so happy, I will certainly dream of them during the cold months.

XOXO B




No comments:

Post a Comment