To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I love: Tervis Tumblers

If you had told me a year ago that I would have an opinion on what the best cup in the world is, I'd probably of laughed!  However, here I am and I can tell you that I have a definite opinion on the matter!!!  Last labor day weekend we spent on Hilton Head staying at Harbor Town, and I splurged on two matching Harbor Town tumblers with lids!  Quickly, I found the tumbler indispensible, it keeps liquids both hot and cold!  Now, we have developed quite the collection through kind friends and family!



They fit in well both indoors, and outdoors, and especially well in sporting settings.  I loved seeing them mentioned in True Prep as one of the essentials for sailing :).


The best thing to fill them with in the summer time to me is Arnold Palmer... my favorite thing to drink in warm weather, there's just something so wonderful about it!!  I was convinced it was a strictly southern thing until a friend who is originally from Fairfield, CT fell in love with it!  I guess I can't stereotype!  

Do you love Tervis Tumblers?  If you don't I fully recommend you give them a try, they may seem pricey at 10 bucks or a little more (depending on whose selling it) but they hold up very well (Just don't put them in the dishwasher--it can melt the glue that keeps the patch on the inside...)!!!

XOXO B


No comments:

Post a Comment