To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Everyone Likes a Prep

It's true, isn't it?  Everyone loves preppy style, and a classically preppy girl or boy regardless of age?  Maybe not everyone, but I'm just going to go off that assumption!

This blog is intended to be a place where I muse on fashion, (of the preppy sort) as well as various other things I may decide to include!  And so, I begin!


This photo took place before our sorority and fraternity house was bulldozed this week to make room for progress at our alma mater... we went to say goodbye.


Rather than getting to wordy about myself I thought I'd include some photos before I begin posting blog posts (something I have wanted to do for some time now!).  I live in the south (so hot at the moment...) in the beautiful state of North Carolina!  I am an member of Phi Mu Fraternity, and a lettered lady of Pi Kappa Phi!  I love life, family, fashion, color, my boyfriend, Phi Mu, Vera Bradley, Lilly, VV, and so much more.  My love of all these things is overflowing and it's time for me to have a place to write about it!!

I also love America, can't forget that!!

XOXO



2 comments: