To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

LL Bean Signature Fall Look

I was pleasantly surprised when browsing the ll bean signature site this afternoon.  Some of the fall looks are too trendy to me, but some are stylish "reach" looks and just ideas I could make my own somehow.  The video they have just screams FALL to me, and since I have fall on my mind, I enjoyed it!

I adore Bean Boots (or Duck boots) these ones are hunting boots maybe?  They're taller than the standard ones, but with skinny jeans they really seem to "Prep" the outfit to me.  And I love the Flannel top, it's feminine and classic, so cute...

The adorable sweater and skirt look PERFECT together.  I am in love with this outfit.  Plus the backdrop is great!


XOXO B

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....not crazy 'bout the duck boots...I like the traditional ones, but I'm sure they'll look great on you. However, I love, love, love the sweater and skirt below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about them either, I'd just go with classic duck boots or Hunter boots, these ones are a little too funky I agree. Me too!!! Thanks for stopping and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete