To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Things I love: LL Bean Boat and Tote


I LOVE my LL Bean Boat and totes... I use my medium zip top the most.  I can't live without them!  Some say there isn't a preppier bag out there, and this very well may be true... (They look SO cute with a polo, sperry's, and chinos, they pretty much look cute with anything!!) 

If you're looking for a useful tote for hauling books, beach/pool stuff, a change of clothes, or just extra stuff you need during the day, I can't think of another tote I can use so consistently.  I would love a pocket or two, but I can live without that for such a reliable, sturdy tote...  

It's been a long day for me!!


XOXO B

No comments:

Post a Comment