To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm 24!!!

Among other things that have happened in the past month, I turned 24 yesterday!!!!



Do I look any older?!  Ha!  These photos were taken at my friend Courtney's birthday party in uptown Charlotte!!  (I also nanny for her, how nice is that??)

My birthday was fabulous, a love filled weekend and then the actual day, spent with Michael and friends was great!  He was vying for the best boyfriend of the year award for sure... took me to breakfast and later dinner with friends!!  How lovely :) 

He gave me a Tiffany Bean necklace which I LOVE SO MUCH!!!  Plus TWO pandora charms (A snowman and a kitty!!)  And many festive socks (a joke between us) what a great boyfriend!  I am so spoiled!!!  Friends and family gave me lovely things as well, it was such a nice occasion!!!


Oh, and before my birthday there was thanksgiving in Jekyll Island GA which was lovely :), as well as a new addition to the family...



Pippa.
Our little bundle of love!!!  She is a truly fantastic little cat, LOUD, and affectionate as all get out!!  I believe she is part dog, or noone told her that cats are normally aloof... Either way, she is kind of my reason for living!  Ha!

Anyway, getting ready for the Christmas season!  And more posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment