To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas from Pippa and I!

It has been a lovely day... My parents came to Charlotte yesterday and we have been having a great time!!!  Japanese food on Christmas eve, Mass this morning at a beautiful cathedral here in town, irish potato soup for lunch (I made it!), PRESENTS PRESENTS AND MORE PRESENTS, beautiful Christmas dinner and Harry Potter movies!  Plus a fire in the fire place :) and lots of marzipan, eggnog, and leibkuchen (Traditional German Christmas cookies).  My mother is half german, and my dad is half Austrian so we love German food and traditions!  

It has been a wonderful day, it has always been just the three of us, and I am blessed with two wonderful parents whom I love and adore!  Michael is in Wilmington, and I miss him dearly, but our Christmas' apart will be ending soon, so I appreciate it in a way.




Merry Christmas she says!!! 


My Pandora Bracelet, and a new KJP bracelet from Michael.  My bracelet has been filled up a ton this birthday/Christmas.  My parents surprised me with a sleigh charm with a garnet... I am in LOVE with it. I loved wearing it on my bracelet today :)




Santa was so good to me this year, I am still in shock!  So much pearl jewelry from my parents and charms, sweaters, polos, accessories and girly wonderful things!  I am so lucky and blessed and thankful for everything!  But most importantly I am grateful for the birth of our Lord, and for my family.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

XX,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment