To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!!

Another year has just flown by... It's hard to believe tomorrow will be 2012.  I graduated May 2010... wow!  And this year I will turn 25 on 12/12/2012!

I don't know about you but I find new years resolutions a little silly unless they are something one already wishes to do!  There's plenty of goals I should have in general for this year not just because it's a new year, but because they are good goals... but I was contemplating what I would say if asked and this is all I could come up with:

Go skiing ASAP (I used to be an instructor, and it's now been four years since I was last on the slopes.  This must change, my poor skiis must be sad...)

-Finally find a bermuda bag.  You know, the kind with the wooden handles and changable bags.  I have always loved them.

-Do more crafts

-Look into buying a house...

Any resolutions??

Pippa says: "Happy New Year!!!"

XX,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment