To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Preppy Gift Ideas:

Do you have a Prep in your life who you still need to find the perfect Christmas gift(s) for?  Or perhaps you are just curious as to what gifts Preps like to receive... Anyway, here are a few options at a reasonable price point...

For Mens:

LL Bean Fleece Lined Slippers.

These slippers are at the top of my list, because I think they are Michael's favorite gift from me ever.  He would not stop raving about them and I gave them to him in the beginning of November.  The best part is that he can even wear them out and about... they don't look very slipper like!  At 39.95 They are a very reasonable gift, that will last far longer than cheaper attempts.


A Tie.

This is easy.  Preppy men love ties.  They accessorize far better than regular men... and need many ties for many occasions.  This is a classy looking tie, perhaps a bit springy, but I'd want to wear it if it were me... This one is from my favorite Kiel James Patrick.  


Here's a little gender neutral gift option that's sure to please any prep on your list.  In fact, Michael's brother got this for me for my birthday!  I LOVE IT.  How funny and cute, it can be found at Vineyard Vines.

I will provide more gift ideas soon!!!


XX,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment