To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A little Holiday Lilly...



Lilly Pulitzer - Agatha Dress

I love the idea of this dress for a holiday party... with black tights? Too cute! Why do we think dark colors are necessary for winter? I say NO!!! Pink is even more important when it's gray outside... <3


This is my favorite option.  I adore this dress, it is Lilly's "Elias" Dress and I think it is so beautiful!  So feminine and glamorous, I love the sheen to it, but it would stand out so well in a sea of black dresses.  Seriously beautiful, I would own it if it wasn't quite so pricey!  But hey, a Lilly store is coming soon and I will be watchful for end of season sales... so who knows!

XOXO Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment