To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Meet Charlie!!


Charlie, or Charles Von Kittah the third

Charlie found Michael's brother Brian last friday on the campus of his university.  He was friendly as can be and Brian knew he had to find him a home!  The boys of his apartment fed him hot dogs and spaghetti until I could come get him this past wednesday.  By the time I got home to our apartment I knew I was in love.  Without a carrier he rode the whole way on my lap, just looking out the window...When Michael walked up to the car when we got home he meowed and put his paw on the window!  

He's been a precious addition to our life, insisting on sleeping on our bed, staying glued to my side whether I'm sitting on the couch or making dinner... In fact he's beside himself meowing when he doesn't know what I'm doing!!

Expect many more pictures of this fabulous feline!  He's in my opinion quite the preppy kitty.  He may be a bit on the lean side now, but he's adjusted rather quickly to the luxurious life we're offering him, he even walks away from his food now...  I think if he was a person he'd be rather refined.  A drinker of fine scotch, a fantastic tennis and squash player and inclined to wear silk robes... Oh yes.

Goodbye for now ladies, I knows you loves me already so don't worry I will be back very soon.  I am so sexy like Sean Connerys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment