To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new love: Kate Spade

So, Monday was my birthday, and it was a lovely day.  Michael took the day off to be with me, and I only worked for about an hour, and can I call it working?  HA!  Anyway, he took me to out favorite breakfast place and then I wanted to run over to the mall.  South Park Mall is dangerously close to us anyway, full of ALL the fancy stores you could want.  I had a top to exchange that I wanted to wear, and I also sadly needed a new cell phone case... My Lilly one was peeling!!!  So sad, so I decided to try a new brand...

I walked into Kate Spade for the first time and fell in love.  What an adorable little store!  So full of color and patterns, I found everything in there to be happy and cheerful.  I had no idea how much there was to Kate Spade, and there are quite a few things I wish Santa would bring me!!


Now I kind of want this one as well, but I almost always go for a classic pink... we'll see... both are adorable but I'm very indecisive!


I love this bag for winter.  It's called "Dazzle Dot Treesh" and it is very subtle but still colorful!  I feel like it would go with pretty much anything... And I love the idea of a wool bag.  So cute.  Are you listening Santa?


And then I love this wallet to go with.  So happy and cheerful, the Lacey in "Live Colorfully".

And Michael spied this cute coat.  He also spotted a cute pair of green heals with stripes around the heal... For about five minutes he can be very helpful if there are things he approves of in the store!!  I'd rather he care and have an opinion than not...



Anyway, just some things I liked from Kate Spade!  I might try and find something from there to splurge on with birthday money... maybe hitting up EBAY or rue la la... we shall see!  More on that later :)

XOXO B

No comments:

Post a Comment