To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Interview Outfit

My Interview Outfit

My Interview Outfit by thissouthernprep featuring a silk blouse

So it turns out that when interviewing at a bank, ones interviewing outfit is pretty specific!!  I had to go suit shopping this weekend, which was interesting!  And I found one similar to the one shown, only it is charcoal gray (not big on black), and my top is from the J. Crew Haberdashery line, it is pink with cream stripes, and a white collar and cuffs.  I think it is a subtle preppy pop! Otherwise I am going to be very simple, I wear my seiko watch every day though mine is two toned, love my bean necklace and think it's very subtle, plus pearls are simple (though Michael thinks they may not be corporate, so perhaps silver ball studs).  I haven't given an outfit this much thought in quite a while!  They say it really matters how well you dress!  Oh plus, I exchanged a patterned vera bag for this more professional looking satchel!

Anyway, I am very nervous and also very excited!  It'll be fun to be in uptown Charlotte, in business attire, discussing very businessy things!  I'm honestly just glad to have this opportunity!!


No comments:

Post a Comment