To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beautiful Southern Day!!

This week has been the first cold week we've had so far in NC, with temps in the twenties in the mornings rising only a bit when the sun comes out. I'm not sure I could survive in New England!! But today however is gorgeous! I am loving this balmy 61 degree day!!! Finally a warm day to wear a bright yellow polo I got for Christmas!!

I love this warm weather, but I hope it snows soon! Also I'm back to work after a glorious two weeks off...

XO,
Brooke

3 comments:

  1. I love my Sperrys! Good luck on your first day back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! Sperry's are just so amazingly comfortable I adore them, and that pair is 5-6 years old too! And thank you! It was a long day, glad to be home!

    ReplyDelete