To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Vera Bradley Spring 2012

I am SO excited for the spring 2012 patterns from Vera Bradley...  Michael suggested a break from Vera back in August, and I have obeyed!  I received one bag for Christmas from a friend who didn't like me being banned :) but other than that, I have been very good resisting temptation!  However there are some new styles I absolutely need!!  They come out January 19th but are available on the website check them out here!

Mostly I am excited about the new styles, the "Laura" and the two new wristlets, and new "essential cosmetic" are calling my name.  However, hoping I'll like the summer colors too... Although the color Ellie Blue with the elephants is adorable, I picked up a bag in that back in August!  I wish I could find some cute photos that would actually load!  Anyway, you'll just have to check out the new styles yourself if you're interested!!

I was contemplating southern preppy style versus northern, and one thing I thought of was Vera.  While Vera is seen north of the mason dixon, I feel it works a lot better in the south.  The quilted cotton bags work well in the hotter climates, where leather and other materials just fall short.  They are light weight, bright, and feminine.  I think they work very well for the climate and lifestyle of the Carolinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment