To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Weekend!!


Taken at Cowfish, a very popular restaurant here in Charlotte which has sushi, burgers, and burgushi!  I had a bento box with a mini burger, a spicy tuna roll, edamame, thai cucumbers, and sweet potato fries, interesting right??

I've spent my weekend doing a good bit of organizing, and listing things on ebay, etc.  I also saw Beauty and the Beast 3D!!!  It was absolutely amazing!  If you are a fan of Disney (classic) it is well worth seeing this wonderful movie in this form!  Loved it :)  It was also a lovely weekend for socializing, enjoying delicious Sushi, and having fun with friends!  I love weekends so very dearly!  Hope you had a great one!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm usually disappointed in American sushi. It just isn't as good as in Japan. Once you're spoiled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, well I can slightly relate, I spent a few weeks in South Korea, so I am very picky about asian food... Thankfully this is a great city for food and I have found one VERY authentic Japanese restaurant owned by Koreans, so I can get some really delicious things there, and they don't mess around with their sushi, it's good and spicy! It's more of a hole in the wall place, Cowfish is the most popular restaurant in Charlotte right now, and it's pretty good, crazy long menu, but I find that I like it because they aren't pretending to me authentic. I really need to make it over to Japan! I used to be big into Sailor Moon, and I love the culture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent my first Christmas vacation in Japan walking all around Azabu-Juuban looking at all the buildings/schools/shrines Takeuchi Naoko included in Sailor Moon. I should really get around to posting the pictures.

    I lived in Ilsan, South Korea (suburb of Seoul) for six months.

    ReplyDelete