To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend Update!

Hello all you bloggers out there!  It's been a busy/crazy week for me.  I had a job interview on Wednesday,  which I was incredibly nervous about.  It's at a big company I'd really like to be with, great benefits, and wonderful potential to move up quickly.  The interview went very well, I really connected with the team leader who interviewed me, I met a few higher ups, and they told me they would be recommending me for the position--which then means an intensive background check before an official offer.  So I am excited, and also anxious just to make sure it actually really HAPPENS.  Especially since they suggested I give my notice at my current job, which is bittersweet anyway... So that's been my week, and in a bit I will post some Valentine's day gift ideas.  Oh and happy super bowl weekend... I am not a big football watcher, but I'm sure I will catch part of the game (in my peripheral vision...).

XOXO

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment