To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Job Interview Outfit Ideas

Job Interview Outfit Ideas



I have currently just begun the process of searching for a new job, and it is just LOTS of fun... We'll see what happens, I'm really just networking to see what I can find, my goal is to go back to school eventually (either my Masters in counseling or Law school...) but until then I need to make more money!!  Anyway, I was trying to think of what I might wear to an interview, and to work in a professional setting.  With my current position it doesn't matter what I wear, it's been a while since I've dressed professional.  It's not easy to figure out a preppy twist to it all, since to an interview I would just want to dress classically.  The good thing however, is that a preppy wardrobe is full of classic items that can be dressed up or down.  Button downs that I often wear untucked with jeans, can be tucked into dress slacks or a skirt.  Hopefully I'll have an interview to wear some of my ideas to soon!!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!


Pippa says hello!!

xx,
Brooke



2 comments: