To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Valentine's Gift!!

Michael and I already exchanged gifts, mostly because I was SO excited when his gift came in the mail, and he decided to give me mine before we went to dinner at our friends house yesterday.  Are we odd for not waiting until V-Day?  We'll do chocolates and what not on the day of, but we're always bad about giving our gifts early!!

Michael received this lovely Smathers and Branson wallet, that I have been so excited about!  It is adorable in person, the leather smells terrific, and has that slightly weathered look that real leather has.  I absolutely love it, and just couldn't wait to give it to him!  Michael is a golfer, hence the golf pattern, but there are many adorable designs.  Perfect wallet for a perfectly prep gent!  Find it here.

As for me...

Michael did very well, choosing these adorable Tiffany Bow Earrings.  I am so happy with them!  I hadn't even noticed them before, and was blown away by how perfect they are for me.  He told me that this way I'll always be able to wear my cute bows, even at the bank!  I am very grateful that he has always been so fantastic with jewelry, I am one lucky girl!!!

On the actual day of we have some fun plans, a guitar concert (classical) during lunch that his old instructor is giving!  And then a lovely dinner together and a romantic movie!  I just love spending time together, but every day ideally is a romantic time together!  

Have a lovely Valentine's day!
XX,
Brooke

5 comments: