To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines Day Wish List!!

Valentines Day Wish List!!
So here are a few things I am hoping for, for V-Day.  Also, I think they are generally cute ideas, so you can steal from my list!  I love watches, as well as simple Tiffany pieces.  Oh, and that lovely ring is what I'm hoping for, although not such a big stone, I very much prefer smaller stones (half carat or less, I wear a size 4.5 in rings...).  I have tried on my PERFECT ring at the local Tiffany's, and I may mention a little too often for poor Michael.  I also love Smathers and Branson goodies, and the elephant is super cute and necessary for me to own soon!

Also by Smathers and Branson is this adorable little wallet (again, ELEPHANTS!).  I mean, this is an Elephant drinking a martini!  And, the Elephant is PINK!!!  I want this so bad...

And I also REALLY want a new watch.  And these grosgrain ribbon watches made by A. Tierney, are adorable and affordable at 38.00.  One of these and the little wallet would be pretty AWESOME.  But we shall see, it's just fun to wish, as long as the gift is thoughtful I will be happy--I love celebrating LOVE.

XX,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment