To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Big news!!!

I know I have disappeared as of late, it's tough to find time to blog... But life has been good, hope it has been for you too! I do have some news...


I'm getting married!!! So now This southern prep must plan her very southern and preppy wedding!

Xo!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS.

    Well that sure puts Lavaliering and Lettering to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kionon!!! Yes it most certainly does, however, he did actually pin me before he proposed!!! So that made it extra special :)

    ReplyDelete