To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Things I'm loving!

Things I'm loving!


Just a few things I find myself often drooling over... the Louis is VERY far off, but I'm seriously wanting a wallet, a new longchamp and a kate spade watch. WISH I had a birthday coming up!!  But for now as a grown up lady, I must choose what to save for, and then be patient!!!



2 comments:

  1. I still have yet to get my first Longchamp handbag! Not sure why it's taking me so long because they are relatively affordable and go with everything!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you must get one, I LOVE mine, I have four now and they are honestly by go too bags. Plus longchamp repairs them or replaces them if there are issues! Love them.

    ReplyDelete