To be raised in the south is a privilege. It means many things, but to me it has meant a love of all things preppy and classic, Lilly, Pearls, bows, ribbons, and the color pink. Graciousness is key, and one never leaves home without a little make up.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kate Spade Earrings

My newest obsession would have to be earrings.  For years I have faithfully worn my pearl studs almost every day.  They are casual, and dressy.  I even have an over-sized pair, and two colored pairs (black and gray).  Then came my wonderful Tiffany bow earrings from my Fiance this past valentine's day.  Finally, a pair of earrings I loved just as much, and that gave a different look!  Soon after, my mom gave me a pair of gold ball studs, the same size as my favorite pearls.  I had three pairs of earrings I would actually wear!!

Then I discovered Kate Spade Jewelry.

My Lovely Fiance treated me to these.

I picked these lovelies up last night, before I went to Michael's country club for dinner.  I felt so Glam!  They are huge, but so freaking fun to wear!  I plan on grabbing a few other colors, I love wearing something a little different and out of my comfort zone!  I'm done wearing the same old thing all the time :).

And I got these maybe two months ago, and wear them a lot!  I absolutely adore having a variety of earrings to wear now.  The Kate Spade ones are also incredible reasonable priced.  Perfect for a small pick me up when one needs retail therapy!!

And here is a pair that isn't Kate Spade, but my lovely Fiance got these for me for our 4 year anniversary!


I love these because they are subtle, and can be both casual or dressy.  These also easily take place in an outfit where I would normally choose pearls.

I am so happy to have all these new earrings to wear!  After so long wearing the same pair, I think I've become kind of obsessed!  I will even skip wearing a necklace to emphasize my earrings!!!!


And finally, another Kate Spade purchase I adore that is not a pair of earrings!!


(I could not find a good stock photo)

This is an iphone case that LOOKS LIKE WICKER.  I love it so so so much!!!  Kate spade also has wicker purses that I ADORE.  I hope to snag one once they go on sale since 400 is a little bit much for a wicker bag... Still the case makes me VERY happy.  I adore Kate Spade!!!

This is how big the Gumdrop earrings are, big and I love them!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment